Delivery Director – HealthCare IT
- Manage & Lead Project Initiations, Estimates, SOWs, Budgets, Charter, Scheduling, Plan, Risks etc in support of on-going client needs and new opportunities
- Managing complex plans to resolve client production incidents and service requests through understanding of client priorities and internal processes. Tracking to plan and working across the organization to effectively meet the client’s business needs. Establishing positive relationships with clients and program resources through effective communication and on-time delivery of commitments
- Responsible for Client Relationship Management (CRM), Voice of Customers (VOC), Solutions and Escalations that demand a high degree of diplomacy, discretion, insight, and judgment
- Managing SOW / contract scope to include establishing agreed upon contract deliverables, roles, responsibilities and budget
- Lead and directly manage a team of resources, in particular as it relates to the delivery of project-based activities
- Participate and contribute thought leadership to help drive Professional Services & Business Development strategies
- Acts as a liaison between various internal organizations (Marketing, Finance, Product Management, etc.)
- Managing and developing agendas and action logs for all client meetings. Tracking open items in action log and ensuring timely delivery across the organization
- Managing and facilitating weekly and monthly client meetings and reporting on projects at a line level up to senior executive level
- Managing multiple operational projects on time, budget, and quality while accommodating competing priorities
- Managing multiple project teams to completion in parallel within time and budget and completing all project close-out activities.
- Managing project environments through the product lifecycle including procurement, build and configuration, network and security configuration, and coordinate and schedule resources
- Proactively identifying gaps in internal change, incident, service request, batch and problem management plans and external expectations; and managing client expectations regarding risks and issues mitigation
- Provide delivery engagement for existing & client portfolio. Manage client level P&L
- Strong presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate through written or verbal forums and strong interpersonal skills
- Working with Communication Team and Project Managers / Program Manager to disseminate project status, information, and expectations to internal and external client resources and stakeholders and reporting on projects at the executive level.
- Working with technical leadership to ensure their client program is properly resourced based on scope, skillset and timeframe for delivery. Escalating production issues quickly and driving resolution while communicating status and resolution path to client. Proactively escalating to resource teams to avoid risk of missing client deliverables.
Contact – Manish @ 646.644.3049 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Claims, Delivery Director, Employee Benefits System, Health IT, Health Program Manager, health SME, Health System, Program Director
Posted on May 27, 2016 | Categories: Account Manager, ALIP, Analytics, Care Management, Change Management, Clinical Services, Health Exchange, Health Insurance, HealthCare, HealthCare IT, Hire Me Now! | Posted by: admin
Why Manish Jaiswal for Sr PM role?
An MBA with 18+ years of experience in the HealthCare IT & Outsourcing space. An experienced Manager, successfully delivered Revenue Growth, Consulting, Technology, Change Management & System Implementation (SI) Projects with Govt., Payers, Providers & Insurance Carriers. Proven track record around Business Development, Product Management and Application Services i.e. Agile / Waterfall, Mobility, Social Media, Analytics, Research, System Integration, Platform BPO, Web Services, CRM, Document Management, QA-Testing, BPM, Practice Management, EMR, ePrescribe, Billing, Revenue Cycle (RCM) & HL7 – ADT. Successfully delivered transformational Projects for Pharmacy, Medicare, PBMs, Specialty Rx, TPAs, Article 28 sites, Medical Groups, Acute Care & Ambulatory Group clients. An Expert (SME) in eRx, EPCS, SI, SDLC, RFPs, MU, HIE/HIT, Onshore-Offshore Delivery & Client Services.
Sector Focused – HealthCare IT Projects Summary
Pharmacy Project, Application Project, EMR Project, ePrescription, Registration, Clinical Project, Medical Informatics Project, Tele-Health, 430B Project, Specialty Pharmacy, Reporting / Dashboard, Audit Tool, RCM Project, Tele-Health, Disease Mgt., MTM, Medicare Projects (MA, PDP), Claims, Health Portals, In-Patient, Out-Patient & ED Projects, Identity Management Projects, BPO Projects for MLTC, Health Plans, ACOs, PCMH, TPAs, PACE & Health COOP clients
Tools, Technology Stacks & Platforms Experience – Summary
Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager (SCM), Allscripts AEHR, Allscripts EDIS, Allscripts Insight, ARB, DrFirst Rcopia, DrFirst EPCS Gold, DrFirst InfinID, Cerner Invision, McKesson Series, Microsoft OS, Windows 10, Microsoft Project Plan (MSP) Share Point, Word, Power Point (PPT), Excel, HL7, ADT Interface, VMWare Server, SQL Server, SQL Database – MS, Oracle, ASP .Net, Java / J2EE, WordPress, Appian, Plexis, NextGen, ALIP, MS Visio, B2B Portal, B2C Portal, Care Management Portal, Claims System, Policy Admin System (PAS) – Accenture, Enrollment & Eligibility System, Lab Info System (LIS)
- Years of project estimating/planning/monitoring; identifying, estimating and presenting costs and schedules aligned with project activities and deliverables; tracking and reporting deliverables
- Years of resource management, dependencies; managing project scope, risk, changes and issues.
- Years of Client Relationship Management – managing customer expectations and satisfaction; weekly meetings/communications.
- Years of planning/conducting client workshops; collecting/confirming business requirements; documenting application functional use cases and other required documentation.
- Years of utilizing and applying known PMI Methodology
- Years of managing teams responsible for IO activities, or equivalent.
- Years of organizing/directing/managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
Call or Writ to
Tags: Lab Info System, Project Manager, Sr PM
Posted on March 18, 2016 | Categories: Account Manager, Agency Systems, ALIP, Analytics, Change Management, Claims, Clinical Services, Consulting, Development Project Manager, Document Management, EMR / EHR, ePrescription, eRx, Health Insurance, HealthCare, HealthCare IT, Insurance IT, IT Services, Medicare, MLTC, Mobile Health, PACE, Payers, PBMs | Posted by: admin
Project Management for Insurance & HealthCare
- Casualty Insurance
- Health System
- Hospital Care
- Life & Annuity Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Physicians Group
- Emergency Room
PMI approved Project Management – Scope, Time and Cost
- Change Request Management – identifies and develops strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost.
- Communications Management – creates and manages communications with stakeholders providing relevant details for informing and decision making in status reporting.
- Cost Management – develops, monitors, and assesses project budgets through the entire project life cycle providing full transparency to stakeholders.
- Documentation Management – Creates appropriate project documentation. Effectively negotiates tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget
- Communication Management – Excellent communication, interpersonal, Presentation and written skills.
- Implementation and Transition Management – creates transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
- Integration Management – identifies and manages project interdependencies.
- Quality Management – identifies relevant quality standards and defines governance, communication, and quality processes across SDLC – Dev, QA and Prod stages
- Resource Management – identifies appropriate staff, defines roles and responsibilities, develop project organization chart and governance structure.
- Risk & Issue Management – identifies and creates mitigation plans for risks and issues. Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues.
- Schedule Management – creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints, and schedule via MS Project Plan and CA – Clarity
- Organizational Management – Ability to work well on cross functional project teams including IT and business subject matter experts
Call us for Project Management & Program Management
Tags: Manish Jaiswal as PM, PMBook, PMI, Project Management, Project Manager
Posted on June 29, 2015 | Categories: Account Manager, ePrescription, eRx | Posted by: admin
ePrescribing Implementation for your Health System – Key Words
Electronic prescribing known as e-prescribing (eRx & EPCS) is defined as an electronic transmission of prescriptions from Providers to Pharmacists using computer and other mobile devices, such as cell phone and tablets. E-prescribing systems are used in various applications including preparation of complete medication list, data security checks, complete information of formulary and patient historical data.
We could help as we have deep Project Management capabilities to ensure that your team is ready for the mandate. We bring to bear EMR cum ePrescription implementation of McKesson, Allscripts or DrFirst Software for your Health System.
Key Words in ePrescribing
- ADT – Admission, Discharge and Transfer
- AEHR – Ambulatory Electronic Health Record, an EMR cum ePrescription software application by Allscripts for Outpatients
- SaaS – Software as a Service. A service (usually a business) that provides remote access to an application program across a networkprotocol, typically HTTP. A common example is a website that other websites use for accepting payment by credit card as part of their online ordering systems.
- BNE – Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement (BNE) is responsible for protecting the public health by combating the illegal use and trafficking of prescription controlled substances. The Bureau provides millions of secure Official New York State Prescriptions annually to over 95,000 prescribing practitioners across the State. BNE monitors and regulates controlled substances through its issuance of licenses to manufacturers, distributors, hospitals, nursing homes, and researchers.
- CMIO – Chief Medical Information Officer
- COA – Credentialing Office Administrator. A Credentialing person in Health System to manage DrFirst InfinID processes
- DEA – Drug Enforcement Agency
- DOH – Department of Health
- DOHNYS – Department of Health New York State
- EDIS – Emergency Department Information System. An EMR cum ePrescribing Application from Allscripts for Emergency Room (ED)
- DrFirst Rcopia – ePrescribe Software Vendor for Providers viz. Hospital System, Medical Groups, Medical Centers, Clinics, Urgent Care, Standalone sites etc. Rcopia software of DrFirst is for eRx and EPCS Gold 2.0 Software is for EPCS
- HER – Electronic Health Record
- EMR – Electronic Medical Record
- EPCS – Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances. The regulatory requirement for EPCS dictates additional security checks for controlled substance e-Prescribing, including the use of 2 additional validations of provider identity.
- ePrescribing – Sometimes also known as eRx, The process by which a prescription is electronically transmitted directly to the retail pharmacy to be filled (as opposed to hand-written or printed prescriptions that are handed to the patient for them to bring with them to the pharmacy).
- eRx – Electronic Prescription
- HTTP – Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- HCS – Health Commerce System or HCS Coordinators for Hospitals and Article 28 sites for BNE registration
- InfinID – DrFirst software tool for 2 factor authentication for EPCS. InfinID App allows an organization to manage their users’ credentials through DrFirst’s identity exchange that allows distributed, federated management of identity, credential and application security controls
- NPI – National Provider Identifier. NPI is a unique 10-digit identification number issued to health care providers in the United States by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The NPI has replaced the unique provider identification number (UPIN) as the required identifier for Medicare services, and is used by other payers, including commercial healthcare insurers.
- NYS – New York State
- OCIO – Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Rcopia (DrFirst) – An ePrescribing platform that includes e-Prescribing, medication reconciliation and medication history functionality. Implemented as stand-alone solution.
- ROPES – Registration for Official Prescriptions and E-Prescribing Systems. ROPES is a new online application that allows the practitioner to renew or update their registration for the Official Prescription Program and register their certified electronic prescribing software application for controlled substances.
- SCM – Sunrise Clinical Manager, An EMR cum ePrescribing Application from Allscripts for In Patients sites in a Hospital
Program Director – HealthCare IT
Tags: AEHR, DrFirst, EDIS, EPCS, ePrescribing, ePrescription, eRx, IDX, Invision, Rcopia, Sorian, Sunrise, TouchWorks
Posted on June 12, 2015 | Categories: Account Manager, IT Services | Posted by: admin
Account Manager – By Techcusp.com
We are Insurance, HealthCare & Banking focused Technology Services & IT Consulting firm with sweet spot into Software Development, Mobile Applications, BI, Portal and System Integration. Our Managers and IT Consultants are on stand-by to help you deliver your IT vision & projects. Reach out to us for our seasoned rich Consultants; Developers and Engineers for short term and long term projects.
Techcusp believes that an Account Manager (AM) is responsible for the development, enhancement, and maintenance of strong business relationships with client(s), acting as the primary point of contact between key client-side management and OrthoNet internal resources. The position provides for the overall management and assessment of current product offerings.
Techcusp deliver the following services:
- Latest & Greatest IT solutions
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Scalable Partner
- Onshore, Onsite & Offshore Team
- Competitive Pricing
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the adherence to key contract standards and service level agreements; monitoring OrthoNet compliance with all contractual requirements.
- Coordinating all communications between client-side representatives and relevant OrthoNet staff.
- Coordinating and enhancing work effort, workflow and communication internally across and amongst OrthoNet departments in the service of OrthoNet Clients and the overall success of OrthoNet’s programs.
- Participating in reporting metrics – in conjunction with Clinical Informatics and other relevant OrthoNet management – that illustrate OrthoNet performance vs. Contract standards, projections, expectations.
- Responding to or coordinating an accurate and efficient response to client questions, concerns, requests in a timely fashion.
- Researching avenues to increase existing business relationships through additions to product offerings, new products, new territories, etc.
- Conducting internal audits and client satisfaction surveys.
- Coordinating the preparation and presentation of client marketing materials, requests for proposals (RFPs), performance reports and ad hoc reports.
- Working with Clinical Informatics department on new business projections/analysis and contract performance reconciliations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Key Skills required:
- Knowledge of Healthcare sales/relationship management a must.
- Superior analytical and forecasting skills are required.
- Proficiency in utilizing computer applications for report generation and presentations.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Full knowledge of contract service level agreements and performance metrics.
- Experience with development and facilitation of client presentations.
- Prior experience working with a healthcare plan or healthcare vendor a must.
- MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Documented history of successful account management/expansion in healthcare field.
Potential Candidates, leave your resume here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
Potential Clients, leave your requirements here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
- Access and Identity Management (AIM).
- Custom Solutions for Wellness, Agency, Personal Portal & Health Exchanges.
- Improve your ROI.
- Integrated Portals – Insurance, Healthcare & Banking.
- Onsite, Onshore, Offshore Delivery.
- Secure Communication.
- Third-Party Application Integration.
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Account Manager, Consulting Services, IT Services, Outsourcing services