Posted on June 15, 2015 | Categories: Agency Management, IT Services, Senior Consultants | Posted by: admin
Senior Consultant, Agency Management – By Techcusp.com
We are Insurance; HealthCare & Banking focused Technology services & IT Consulting Firm with sweet spot into Software Development, Mobile Applications, BI, Portal and System Integration. Our Consultants are on stand-by to help you deliver your IT vision & projects. Reach out to us for our seasoned rich Consultants; Developers and Engineers for short term and long term projects.
Techcusp.com custom build cloud based Insurance & HealthCare Agency Systems for Agents, Brokers, MGAs and Providers. We deliver for agencies of all sizes with reliable, full featured, state-of-the art agency management software systems within their budget to help them effectively manage & scale their business.
Key Responsibilities involve:
- Responsible for all aspects of agency and organization partnership.
- Managing the on time delivery of initiatives by pro-actively engaging clients, stakeholders and agencies and tracking all corresponding documentation and requirements against project plan milestones.
- Creativity and Innovation from agencies through best-in-class agency management practices.
- Refine and Implement strategic process initiatives in order to drive greater efficiency.
- Act as day-to-day of contact of client, organization and stakeholders on all agency management responsibilities.
- Provide clear and consistent communication between the partners and their respective stakeholders.
- Establish and communicate clear expectations regarding agency performance leading to building strong, enduring relationships.
- Client of agency calendar milestones for Agency, Client, Stakeholders and Agency Management organization.
- Expert in counselling internal stakeholders on Industry Best Practice to help shape decisions pertaining to key aspects of the organization’s agency stewardship efforts.
Key Skills required:
Project Management & Reporting –
- Provide regular management reporting on key initiatives, milestones and performance.
- Monitor and report on progress toward individual Agency and Departmental objectives.
- Problem solving and escalate where needed to minimize risks and achieve plan goals.
- Continually monitor for efficiency and clarity, identify issues and suggests improvements.
Budget Management –
- Assist organization with communications, project management or other support to ensure are incurred and paid in accordance with Telecommunication policies.
- Work with Finance to report and track performance against targets and remediate as needed.
- Expense budget management, agency fee payments, performance tracking as required.
Preferred Skills required:
- Ability to recognize and resolve complex problems positively and professionally.
- Ability to establish plans, monitor and report on program/project status.
- Solid ability to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans.
- Able to work accurately under time pressures; and ability to work independently with minimal supervision in an environment with frequently changing business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience handling extremely confidential information appropriately.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Individual Contributor Role.
- Decision Making Authority.
- Latest & Greatest IT solutions.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- Scalable Partner.
- Onshore, Onsite & Offshore Team.
- Competitive Pricing.
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Agency Management, Consulting Services, IT Services, Outsourcing services, Senior Consultant