Posted on March 18, 2016 | Categories: Account Manager, Agency Systems, ALIP, Analytics, Change Management, Claims, Clinical Services, Consulting, Development Project Manager, Document Management, EMR / EHR, ePrescription, eRx, Health Insurance, HealthCare, HealthCare IT, Insurance IT, IT Services, Medicare, MLTC, Mobile Health, PACE, Payers, PBMs | Posted by: admin
Project Management for Insurance & HealthCare
- Casualty Insurance
- Health System
- Hospital Care
- Life & Annuity Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Physicians Group
- Emergency Room
PMI approved Project Management – Scope, Time and Cost
- Change Request Management – identifies and develops strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost.
- Communications Management – creates and manages communications with stakeholders providing relevant details for informing and decision making in status reporting.
- Cost Management – develops, monitors, and assesses project budgets through the entire project life cycle providing full transparency to stakeholders.
- Documentation Management – Creates appropriate project documentation. Effectively negotiates tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget
- Communication Management – Excellent communication, interpersonal, Presentation and written skills.
- Implementation and Transition Management – creates transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
- Integration Management – identifies and manages project interdependencies.
- Quality Management – identifies relevant quality standards and defines governance, communication, and quality processes across SDLC – Dev, QA and Prod stages
- Resource Management – identifies appropriate staff, defines roles and responsibilities, develop project organization chart and governance structure.
- Risk & Issue Management – identifies and creates mitigation plans for risks and issues. Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues.
- Schedule Management – creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints, and schedule via MS Project Plan and CA – Clarity
- Organizational Management – Ability to work well on cross functional project teams including IT and business subject matter experts
Call us for Project Management & Program Management
Tags: Manish Jaiswal as PM, PMBook, PMI, Project Management, Project Manager
Posted on May 15, 2015 | Categories: Agency Systems, HealthCare IT, Insurance IT, IT Services | Posted by: admin
Insurance & HealthCare Agency Systems – By Techcusp.com
Tech Cusp is Insurance, HealthCare & Banking focused Technology Services & IT Consulting firm with sweet spot into Software Dev, Mobile Apps, BI, Portal and System Integration.
Techcusp.com custom build cloud based Insurance & HealthCare Agency Systems for Agents, Brokers, MGAs and Providers.
We deliver for agencies of all sizes with reliable, full featured, state-of-the art agency management software systems within their budget to help them effectively manage & scale their business.
The Features of Insurance Agency System Includes:
- Accounting Center – Commission.
- Analytics Center – Dashboards, Trends, Performance Management.
- Apps Center – Mobile Applications.
- Claims Center – First Notice of Loss (FNOL) log & tracking.
- Client Center – Client Information or Client page with edits.
- Communication Center – emails, chat, fax, text.
- Compliance Center – Agents License, Renewals.
- Documentation Center – Policy upload, workflows.
- Knowledge Center – KX of Insurance Products, Plans & Policies.
- Marketing Center – Campaigns.
- Quote Center – Insurance Quote.
- Rating Center – Insurance Rating.
- Training Center – On-Boarding Agent, Staff & New Book of Business.
- Reporting Center – MIS, Reports.
HealthCare Agencies – Agents, Brokers, Home HealthCare, Providers:
Techcusp.com engineers can also custom build Provider Systems:
- Analytics – CMIO.
- EMR/EHR Integration.
- Integrated patient and staff scheduling.
- Mobile Applications.
- Payer Integration.
- Streamlined invoicing and A/R.
- Web & Portal.
Our Agency Software Screens Include:
- Acord Form Preview.
- Acord Form selection.
- Acord Forms.
- Acord Forms by State.
- Certificate Holder Database.
- Drivers Database.
- Phone Number Database.
- Vehicle Database.
- Client A/R.
- Client Database.
- Client Notes.
- Client Notes Linking.
- Company Website Access.
- Direct Bill Reconciliation.
- Policy Detail.
- Policy Management.
- Latest & Greatest IT Solutions.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- Scalable Partner.
- Onshore, Onsite & Offshore Team.
- Competitive Pricing.
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Agency Systems, Consulting Services, Healthcare IT services, Insurance IT services, IT Services, Outsourcing services