Posted on May 27, 2016 | Categories: Account Manager, ALIP, Analytics, Care Management, Change Management, Clinical Services, Health Exchange, Health Insurance, HealthCare, HealthCare IT, Hire Me Now! | Posted by: admin
Why Manish Jaiswal for Sr PM role?
An MBA with 18+ years of experience in the HealthCare IT & Outsourcing space. An experienced Manager, successfully delivered Revenue Growth, Consulting, Technology, Change Management & System Implementation (SI) Projects with Govt., Payers, Providers & Insurance Carriers. Proven track record around Business Development, Product Management and Application Services i.e. Agile / Waterfall, Mobility, Social Media, Analytics, Research, System Integration, Platform BPO, Web Services, CRM, Document Management, QA-Testing, BPM, Practice Management, EMR, ePrescribe, Billing, Revenue Cycle (RCM) & HL7 – ADT. Successfully delivered transformational Projects for Pharmacy, Medicare, PBMs, Specialty Rx, TPAs, Article 28 sites, Medical Groups, Acute Care & Ambulatory Group clients. An Expert (SME) in eRx, EPCS, SI, SDLC, RFPs, MU, HIE/HIT, Onshore-Offshore Delivery & Client Services.
Sector Focused – HealthCare IT Projects Summary
Pharmacy Project, Application Project, EMR Project, ePrescription, Registration, Clinical Project, Medical Informatics Project, Tele-Health, 430B Project, Specialty Pharmacy, Reporting / Dashboard, Audit Tool, RCM Project, Tele-Health, Disease Mgt., MTM, Medicare Projects (MA, PDP), Claims, Health Portals, In-Patient, Out-Patient & ED Projects, Identity Management Projects, BPO Projects for MLTC, Health Plans, ACOs, PCMH, TPAs, PACE & Health COOP clients
Tools, Technology Stacks & Platforms Experience – Summary
Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager (SCM), Allscripts AEHR, Allscripts EDIS, Allscripts Insight, ARB, DrFirst Rcopia, DrFirst EPCS Gold, DrFirst InfinID, Cerner Invision, McKesson Series, Microsoft OS, Windows 10, Microsoft Project Plan (MSP) Share Point, Word, Power Point (PPT), Excel, HL7, ADT Interface, VMWare Server, SQL Server, SQL Database – MS, Oracle, ASP .Net, Java / J2EE, WordPress, Appian, Plexis, NextGen, ALIP, MS Visio, B2B Portal, B2C Portal, Care Management Portal, Claims System, Policy Admin System (PAS) – Accenture, Enrollment & Eligibility System, Lab Info System (LIS)
- Years of project estimating/planning/monitoring; identifying, estimating and presenting costs and schedules aligned with project activities and deliverables; tracking and reporting deliverables
- Years of resource management, dependencies; managing project scope, risk, changes and issues.
- Years of Client Relationship Management – managing customer expectations and satisfaction; weekly meetings/communications.
- Years of planning/conducting client workshops; collecting/confirming business requirements; documenting application functional use cases and other required documentation.
- Years of utilizing and applying known PMI Methodology
- Years of managing teams responsible for IO activities, or equivalent.
- Years of organizing/directing/managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
Call or Writ to
Tags: Lab Info System, Project Manager, Sr PM
Posted on March 18, 2016 | Categories: Account Manager, Agency Systems, ALIP, Analytics, Change Management, Claims, Clinical Services, Consulting, Development Project Manager, Document Management, EMR / EHR, ePrescription, eRx, Health Insurance, HealthCare, HealthCare IT, Insurance IT, IT Services, Medicare, MLTC, Mobile Health, PACE, Payers, PBMs | Posted by: admin
Project Management for Insurance & HealthCare
- Casualty Insurance
- Health System
- Hospital Care
- Life & Annuity Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Physicians Group
- Emergency Room
PMI approved Project Management – Scope, Time and Cost
- Change Request Management – identifies and develops strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost.
- Communications Management – creates and manages communications with stakeholders providing relevant details for informing and decision making in status reporting.
- Cost Management – develops, monitors, and assesses project budgets through the entire project life cycle providing full transparency to stakeholders.
- Documentation Management – Creates appropriate project documentation. Effectively negotiates tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget
- Communication Management – Excellent communication, interpersonal, Presentation and written skills.
- Implementation and Transition Management – creates transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
- Integration Management – identifies and manages project interdependencies.
- Quality Management – identifies relevant quality standards and defines governance, communication, and quality processes across SDLC – Dev, QA and Prod stages
- Resource Management – identifies appropriate staff, defines roles and responsibilities, develop project organization chart and governance structure.
- Risk & Issue Management – identifies and creates mitigation plans for risks and issues. Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues.
- Schedule Management – creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints, and schedule via MS Project Plan and CA – Clarity
- Organizational Management – Ability to work well on cross functional project teams including IT and business subject matter experts
Call us for Project Management & Program Management
Tags: Manish Jaiswal as PM, PMBook, PMI, Project Management, Project Manager
Posted on February 27, 2015 | Categories: ALIP, Analytics, Insurance, Insurance IT, Insurancec, Tech Cusp, TechCusp.com | Posted by: admin
ALIP (Accenture Life Insurance Platform) Consultants by Techcusp
We are an IT Services & Software Development firm based out of Jersey City, NJ. Our bench of experienced consultants have deep exposure & understanding of the Accenture Life Insurance Platform. Reach out to us for our seasoned & domain rich consultants and experts for your short-term or long term projects .
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create,assign and track the project work plans for delivery
- Provide technical guidance for work completion
- Monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards
- Develop and guide team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- Ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned module
- Participate in technical discussions/reviews
- Prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations
- Experience of ALIP – Accenture life Insurance Platform
- ALIP Staging Knowledge and hands-on experience on ALIP web app
- Keying in Data, executing cycles, running staging jobs and troubleshooting
- Experience of Insurance Policy admin system
Why Us (@Techcusp) ?
- American Firm
- Attractive Pricing
- Cutting-edge Technology Consultant
- Deep Domain Knowledge
- Onshore/Offshore Delivery for scale & quality
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manager Sales – Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing