Posted on June 16, 2015 | Categories: Appian Developer, IT Services | Posted by: admin
Appian Developer – By Techcusp.com
We are Insurance; HealthCare & Banking focused Technology Services & IT Consulting firm with sweet spot into Software Development, Mobile Applications, BI, Portal and System Integration. Our Developers and Consultants are on stand-by to help you deliver your IT vision & projects. Reach out to us for our seasoned rich Consultants; Developers and Engineers for short term and long term projects.
Potential Candidates, leave your resume here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
Potential Clients, leave your requirements here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
Key Responsibilities Involve:
- Analyze and identify the impacts to the application/processes.
- Prepare HLD, LLD documents and transition the same to offshore resources.
- Build/Consume Web services as part of the processes.
- Build mediation modules.
- Build/Customize adapters.
- Work with project/initiatives team to understand the business requirement.
- Unit test the processes built.
- Support testing of the processes.
- Deploy the processes to test and production.
- Need to work independently on assignments based on specific requirements.
- Monitor the performance of the processes in test and production.
- Coordinate and communicate with various teams.
Hard Skills required:
- Appian BPM experience. Good knowledge of the product including BPM Fundamentals, Technical features such as Designer Features, Configuration in Appian etc.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills.
- Should have exposure to project methodologies such as agile, Iterative etc.
- Should have handled Appian deployments and exposure to the Appian configurations etc.
- Should have good experience in design and development in Appian BPM including components such as Tempo, Mobility features, Forums, Discussions, Pages, Smart Services, Reports, Deployment etc.
Soft Skills required:
- Developer with very good leadership and relationship building skills, who should also be able to independently handle assignments
- Experience with designing web services
- Should have handled teams of size 5-7 and should be able to mentor the team
- Independent as well as team contributor with good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy along with the ability to work independently and deliver on business partner goals
- Latest & Greatest IT solutions
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Scalable Partner
- Onshore, Onsite & Offshore Team
- Competitive Pricing
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Appian BPM, Appian Developers, Consulting Services, IT Services, Outsourcing services