Posted on July 29, 2016 | Categories: ACOs, Analytics, Apps, Big Data, Care Management, Claims, Clinical Services, Clinical Trials, Consulting, Data Analytics, Health Exchange, Health Insurance, HealthCare | Posted by: admin
Principal Consultant & Delivery Manager – HealthCare (Payers & Providers)
- The Principal Consultant & Delivery Manager (PCDM) leverages combined people, process, analytics and technology competencies to support large-scale, complex customer engagements
- The Principal Consultant & Delivery Manager (PCDM) is responsible for driving customer value through client facing advisory and delivery services. A subject matter expert and trusted advisor for Payers, Providers, Clients & Program Management Team and works closely with engagement and technology team to define strategic and tactical direction
- Collaborates with Leadership, Product, Infrastructure &Security teams to configure solutions and deliver value to customers. Responsible for identifying and solving business / systems issues
- Contribute to the delivery and execution of complex, large scale, multi-year (high cost, high complexity and/or high risk) client enterprise transformation programs
- Deliverables include leading major work streams and projects, supporting pre-sales and sales activities, owning deliverables, building key customer relationships, building and sharing institutional knowledge, and developing junior professionals
- Build, share, and maintain expertise in both practice area and client environment, regularly interface with Product, Infrastructure, and Security teams to deliver on customer commitments
- Contribute to operational readiness, organizational change management, solution capability, packaging, and estimating, planning and delivery management
- Contribute to pre-sales and sales activities for revenue growth
- Lead major engagement work streams and projects to meet milestones on time, and to deliver with high quality and within agreed to budgets
- Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority
- Use Data Analytics & information sets for analysis, creating hypotheses and presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific requirements, standard operating procedures (SOP), functional roles & responsibilities, process flow and user guide per SOW
Contact Manish for Sr HealthCare Consultant @ 646.644.3049 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Delivery Director, Delivery Manager, Director Health IT, Healthcare consultants, Program Manager, Project Manager
Data & Analytics in HealthCare
Data & Analytics Adoption Model in HealthCare for Access, Cost, Quality (ACQ)
- Three stages of data management via EDW – 1) data collection 2) data sharing / access and 3) data analytics
- Bulk of Data Collection are done via electronic health records (EMR/EHR) and health information exchanges (HIE/HIX)
- Data & Analytics is playing a big role in Health System Quality improvement and cost reduction efforts
- Healthcare Analytics Adoption Model borrows & leverage recommendations from HIMSS EMR Model, Health & Human Services (HHS), Food & Drugs Administration (FDA rules for Clinical Trials) and Center for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS)
- The Adoption Model may include – evaluating the industry’s adoption of analytics, roadmap for measure progress toward analytics adoption and evaluating vendor products for improving the quality of care while lowering costs and enhancing clinician and patient satisfaction
8 Stages of the Data & Analytics Adoption Model
- Adoption Stage 1 – Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) using Physical or Virtual Servers
- Adoption Stage 2 – Registration & Billing System including Patient Registries via Personal Portal
- Adoption Stage 3 – Electronic Health Record &Electronic Prescription System (EMR & eRX) for clinical observations and lab results
- Adoption Stage 4 – Management & Internal Reporting Tool / Dashboard
- Adoption Stage 5 – Statutory& External Reporting Tool / Dashboard i.e. Meaningful Use Reporting
- Adoption Stage 6 – Fraud & Abuse reduction using Claims Data
- Adoption Stage 7 – Population Health Management (PHM) & Care Management Analytics
- Adoption Stage 8 – Predictive Analytics (PA) leveraging PHM, CM, UM Data for Preventive Care to Cost Curve and Patient Care / Patient Satisfaction
Top use cases for data and analytics for Health IT organization
- Adoption Analytics – Clinical Workflows & Applications
- Claims Analytics – Fraud & Abuse
- Cost Analytics – Planning & Control
- Customer insight Analytics – Customer Care
- Discovery/search Analytics – Clinical Trials
- Meaningful Use Analytics – Positive Outcome
- Operations Analytics – Customer Service
- Predictive Analytics – Bend the Cost Curve
- Risk and Compliance Analytics – PHI & HIPAA
How much data and analytics contribute to Health organization’s decision?
- See the future
- Drive revenue growth or Bend the Cost Curve
- Clinical Workflows & Software Applications
- Customer Care
- Fraud & Abuse
- Guide future strategy
- PHI & HIPAA Compliance
- Planning & Control
- Product research and development
- Product research and development – Clinical Trials for Drugs discovery & approval for medical equipment by FDA
Challenges in Health organization in adopting data and analytics strategy
- Budget & Priority
- Information Explosion
- Inoperability of Data
- Managing Data Vs Analyzing Data
- PHI / HIPAA Challenge
- Quality of Data – Data duplication or Data Integrity
- Varied Application System within Health System
Metrics or benefits /business outcomes for data and analytics in HealthCare
- Cost Curve
- Ethical intent
- Go-to-Market for Drugs
- Legal compliance for PHI (Privacy) & HIPAA
- Population Health Management (PHM)
Proof of Data & Analytics working for Health Organization
- A code of ethics around data and analytics
- C-level support
- Claims Dashboard
- HEDIS STAR Rating
- Meaningful Use Metrics
- Pain Management Dashboard
- Prescription Dashboard for Controlled Substances
- Tracking customer views
- Transparency on what customer data is being used
Posted on June 8, 2015 | Categories: Big Data, Business Intelligence, IT Services | Posted by: admin
Big Data Architect – By Techcusp.com
We are Insurance, Healthcare & Banking focused Technology Services & IT Consulting firm with sweet spot into Software Development, Mobile Applications, BI, Portal & System Integration.
Techcusp.com provides the following Services:
- Latest & Greatest IT Solutions
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Scalable Partner
- Onshore, Onsite & Offshore Team
- Competitive Pricing
Business Intelligence is the set of techniques and tools for the transformation of raw data into meaningful and useful information for business analysis purposes. Big Data is used extensively today with Business Intelligence and analytics applications. Our Architects can dramatically enhance key areas in Insurance, HealthCare & Banking such as fraud analytics, customer analytics and web analytics.
We can influence clients about secured data organization and analysis strategies to turn data into knowledge so they can make informed decisions.
Key Skills required:
- Develop applications using experience with Big Data, Data Warehousing methodologies and Java technologies.
- Provide advanced expertise to support the design, coding, testing, implementation and debugging of programs adhering to corporate requirements and standards.
- Document Design decisions, adhering to existing process guidelines, develop software components, and mentor junior developers.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor implementation process.
- Own change management process for assigned configuration items.
- Present complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Accountable for delivery of the application through SIT, UAT and Production.
Preferred Skills required:
- Financial Services Analytical tool – OFSAA is a BIG plus.
- Big data Technology stack Hadoop, Hive, Hue, Pig, Flume, Kafka, Spark, Sqoop, MapReduce, and Impala.
- Java, UNIX.
- Databases – Oracle, NoSQL, MySQL, Vertica etc.
- BI tools Platfora, Datameer.
- Cloudera Hadoop.
- Must be proficient with process, data & object modelling.
- Strong Big Data tool knowledge is required.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Enterprise architecture and delivery experience is important.
- Expertise in the analysis and implementation of technology solutions.
- Experience with all phases of Software Development life Cycle.
- Strong written and oral communication skills across business and technology.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation and people management skills are required.
- Proven ability to multitask and deliver multiple projects under tight timelines.
Potential Candidates, leave your resume here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
Potential Clients, leave your requirements here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
- Access & Identity Management (AIM).
- Custom Solutions for Wellness, Agency, Personal Portal, & Health Exchanges.
- Improve your ROI.
- Integrated Portals – Insurance, HealthCare & Banking.
- Onsite, Onshore, Offshore Delivery.
- Secure Communication.
- Third-Party Application Integration.
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Big Data, Business Intelligence, Consulting Services, Outsourcing services