Posted on May 27, 2016 | Categories: Account Manager, ALIP, Analytics, Care Management, Change Management, Clinical Services, Health Exchange, Health Insurance, HealthCare, HealthCare IT, Hire Me Now! | Posted by: admin
Why Manish Jaiswal for Sr PM role?
An MBA with 18+ years of experience in the HealthCare IT & Outsourcing space. An experienced Manager, successfully delivered Revenue Growth, Consulting, Technology, Change Management & System Implementation (SI) Projects with Govt., Payers, Providers & Insurance Carriers. Proven track record around Business Development, Product Management and Application Services i.e. Agile / Waterfall, Mobility, Social Media, Analytics, Research, System Integration, Platform BPO, Web Services, CRM, Document Management, QA-Testing, BPM, Practice Management, EMR, ePrescribe, Billing, Revenue Cycle (RCM) & HL7 – ADT. Successfully delivered transformational Projects for Pharmacy, Medicare, PBMs, Specialty Rx, TPAs, Article 28 sites, Medical Groups, Acute Care & Ambulatory Group clients. An Expert (SME) in eRx, EPCS, SI, SDLC, RFPs, MU, HIE/HIT, Onshore-Offshore Delivery & Client Services.
Sector Focused – HealthCare IT Projects Summary
Pharmacy Project, Application Project, EMR Project, ePrescription, Registration, Clinical Project, Medical Informatics Project, Tele-Health, 430B Project, Specialty Pharmacy, Reporting / Dashboard, Audit Tool, RCM Project, Tele-Health, Disease Mgt., MTM, Medicare Projects (MA, PDP), Claims, Health Portals, In-Patient, Out-Patient & ED Projects, Identity Management Projects, BPO Projects for MLTC, Health Plans, ACOs, PCMH, TPAs, PACE & Health COOP clients
Tools, Technology Stacks & Platforms Experience – Summary
Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager (SCM), Allscripts AEHR, Allscripts EDIS, Allscripts Insight, ARB, DrFirst Rcopia, DrFirst EPCS Gold, DrFirst InfinID, Cerner Invision, McKesson Series, Microsoft OS, Windows 10, Microsoft Project Plan (MSP) Share Point, Word, Power Point (PPT), Excel, HL7, ADT Interface, VMWare Server, SQL Server, SQL Database – MS, Oracle, ASP .Net, Java / J2EE, WordPress, Appian, Plexis, NextGen, ALIP, MS Visio, B2B Portal, B2C Portal, Care Management Portal, Claims System, Policy Admin System (PAS) – Accenture, Enrollment & Eligibility System, Lab Info System (LIS)
- Years of project estimating/planning/monitoring; identifying, estimating and presenting costs and schedules aligned with project activities and deliverables; tracking and reporting deliverables
- Years of resource management, dependencies; managing project scope, risk, changes and issues.
- Years of Client Relationship Management – managing customer expectations and satisfaction; weekly meetings/communications.
- Years of planning/conducting client workshops; collecting/confirming business requirements; documenting application functional use cases and other required documentation.
- Years of utilizing and applying known PMI Methodology
- Years of managing teams responsible for IO activities, or equivalent.
- Years of organizing/directing/managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
Call or Writ to
Tags: Lab Info System, Project Manager, Sr PM
Posted on March 18, 2016 | Categories: Account Manager, Agency Systems, ALIP, Analytics, Change Management, Claims, Clinical Services, Consulting, Development Project Manager, Document Management, EMR / EHR, ePrescription, eRx, Health Insurance, HealthCare, HealthCare IT, Insurance IT, IT Services, Medicare, MLTC, Mobile Health, PACE, Payers, PBMs | Posted by: admin
Project Management for Insurance & HealthCare
- Casualty Insurance
- Health System
- Hospital Care
- Life & Annuity Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Physicians Group
- Emergency Room
PMI approved Project Management – Scope, Time and Cost
- Change Request Management – identifies and develops strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost.
- Communications Management – creates and manages communications with stakeholders providing relevant details for informing and decision making in status reporting.
- Cost Management – develops, monitors, and assesses project budgets through the entire project life cycle providing full transparency to stakeholders.
- Documentation Management – Creates appropriate project documentation. Effectively negotiates tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget
- Communication Management – Excellent communication, interpersonal, Presentation and written skills.
- Implementation and Transition Management – creates transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
- Integration Management – identifies and manages project interdependencies.
- Quality Management – identifies relevant quality standards and defines governance, communication, and quality processes across SDLC – Dev, QA and Prod stages
- Resource Management – identifies appropriate staff, defines roles and responsibilities, develop project organization chart and governance structure.
- Risk & Issue Management – identifies and creates mitigation plans for risks and issues. Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues.
- Schedule Management – creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints, and schedule via MS Project Plan and CA – Clarity
- Organizational Management – Ability to work well on cross functional project teams including IT and business subject matter experts
Call us for Project Management & Program Management
Tags: Manish Jaiswal as PM, PMBook, PMI, Project Management, Project Manager
Posted on September 23, 2015 | Categories: Change Management, HealthCare, HealthCare IT | Posted by: admin
Change Management (CM) in HealthCare IT
What is Change Management (CM)?
Change Management is the process for managing any change to the production environment regardless of the impact to the client. This includes any enhancement, modification, update, installation, or de-installation of applications, services or servers.
What is the Purpose of Change Management (CM)?
Change Management is a standardized process across the Information Services Departments. Ultimately using Change Management establishes an organized and controlled environment to record, evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, test, implement, document, and review changes to the IT Infrastructure. To avoid costly unplanned downtime or unavailability of applications and or services, all changes to the production environment require Change Management Approval, regardless if there is an impact to the client
What are the examples of Change Management in HealthCare IT?
- Application Related Changes: Upgrading an application, Adding a new Application; Applying Patches to an application
- Network Related Changes: Adding new equipment for a new site or existing site or service; adding/changing VPN Connections: Router and Firewall Changes
- Operation Related Changes: Engineering Performing Generator Tests
- Security Architecture: Performing HIPAA scans to ensure the security of the Health System
- Server Related Changes: Adding /removing servers; Adding applications to servers
What are Change Management Categories?
- Addition: This category is used for all additions made to network equipment, servers, and/or applications. This includes any network switches, routers, security rules, telecommunication equipment.
- Modification: This category is used for all modifications made to network equipment, servers, and/or applications. This includes any network switches, routers, security rules, telecommunication equipment.
- Upgrade: This category is used for all upgrades made to network equipment, servers, and/or applications. This includes any network switches, routers, security rules, telecommunication equipment
What is Impact Analysis in Change Management?
The impact analysis process identifies and evaluates the Risk of the work that is being performed in the environment. All Changes require an Impact Analysis, with the exception of
- Fast Track Change
- Emergency Change
- Facilities’ Go lives’
- Server Remove or Additions
- Maintenance Mode
Reach out to us for HealthCare IT Change Management / Organizational Change Management efforts.