Posted on March 18, 2016 | Categories: Account Manager, Agency Systems, ALIP, Analytics, Change Management, Claims, Clinical Services, Consulting, Development Project Manager, Document Management, EMR / EHR, ePrescription, eRx, Health Insurance, HealthCare, HealthCare IT, Insurance IT, IT Services, Medicare, MLTC, Mobile Health, PACE, Payers, PBMs | Posted by: admin
Project Management for Insurance & HealthCare
- Casualty Insurance
- Health System
- Hospital Care
- Life & Annuity Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Physicians Group
- Emergency Room
PMI approved Project Management – Scope, Time and Cost
- Change Request Management – identifies and develops strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost.
- Communications Management – creates and manages communications with stakeholders providing relevant details for informing and decision making in status reporting.
- Cost Management – develops, monitors, and assesses project budgets through the entire project life cycle providing full transparency to stakeholders.
- Documentation Management – Creates appropriate project documentation. Effectively negotiates tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget
- Communication Management – Excellent communication, interpersonal, Presentation and written skills.
- Implementation and Transition Management – creates transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
- Integration Management – identifies and manages project interdependencies.
- Quality Management – identifies relevant quality standards and defines governance, communication, and quality processes across SDLC – Dev, QA and Prod stages
- Resource Management – identifies appropriate staff, defines roles and responsibilities, develop project organization chart and governance structure.
- Risk & Issue Management – identifies and creates mitigation plans for risks and issues. Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues.
- Schedule Management – creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints, and schedule via MS Project Plan and CA – Clarity
- Organizational Management – Ability to work well on cross functional project teams including IT and business subject matter experts
Call us for Project Management & Program Management
Tags: Manish Jaiswal as PM, PMBook, PMI, Project Management, Project Manager
Posted on June 21, 2015 | Categories: Analytics, Apps, Clinical Services, Consulting, Development Project Manager, EMR / EHR, ePrescription, eRx, Health Cusp, Health Insurance, HealthCare, HealthCare IT, Pharmacy Systems | Posted by: admin
Program Manager – Pharmacy Systems
TechCusp Program Manager for Pharmacy System can drive IT systems solutions to support your Pharmacy Operations. Pharmacy Project Managers could be hired Full Time / Part Time – Consultants for identifying and implementing new systems as well as enhancements / improvements to existing systems at your Health System. Our PM Develops operating procedures, strategies and plans to serve the internal and external users/customers that the systems support.
Pharmacy Program Manager (PM) – Hard Skills
- Collaborates with Pharmacy Operations leaders to ensure technical solutions are operationally sound and meet the needs of the business. Communicates issues, recommendation and implementation approaches to a range of audiences from the Pharmacy Operations leadership to technical audiences
- Develops operational guidelines and governance around processes. Ensures business solutions are consistent with operation guidelines
- Ensures that all enhancements/new systems are compliant with all Federal, state, municipal, and pharmacy boards. Maintains currency of current regulatory matters that affect the company and collaborates closely with Government Affairs on electronic prescribing
- Functions as Company subject matter expert on all Electronic Prescribing and eHealth activities to professional organizations
- Manages efforts for business requirements gathering and documentation, user acceptance testing (UAT) of initial concepts, approved enhancements, and testing with business partners.
- Presents results and insights regularly to leaders. Measures and ensures continued service optimization
- Prioritizes projects for implementation – functions as liaison between Pharmacy Operations and IT
- Provides leadership to develop, test, and deploy fully automated Electronic Prescribing solutions (eRx & EPCS) and programs that drives increased safety and efficiency in our pharmacies by eliminating the need for manual data entry
- Responsible for leading the identification of technology solutions that support Pharmacy Operations. Leads the design, build and deployment of new systems as well as enhancements/improvements to existing systems. Leads strategic development, implementation and maintenance of centralized routing work
- Reviews development ideas for all Pharmacy Operations systems and determines if ideas are viable for the business model
Pharmacy Program Manager (PM) – Soft Skills
- Experience of developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization
- Experience of directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work
- Experience of evaluating and determining if technology solutions are applicable to the business model
- Experience of implementing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget
- Experience of using business analytical skills including facilitating requirements sessions and documenting activity workflows and business requirements.
- Experience planning, developing, and managing departmental expense and capital budgets
- Experience with project management (Planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives)
Our experienced Program Manager could help you with viz.:
- Discovery & Gap Analysis
- RFP & Vendor Selection
- System Implementation
- Workflows Management
- Project Management
Program Manager – HealthCare IT
Tags: EPCS, eRx, Health IT, Pharmacy IT, Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacy Systems, Program Manager - Pharmacy
Posted on June 10, 2015 | Categories: Development Project Manager, IT Services | Posted by: admin
Development Project Manger – By Techcusp.com
We are New Jersey based Technology services & IT Consulting Firm with sweet spot into Software Development, Mobile Apps, Portal & System Integration. Our Project Managers and Consultants are on stand-by to help you deliver your IT vision & projects. Reach out to us for our seasoned & domain rich IT Consultants; Developers & Software Engineers for short term or long term projects.
Potential Candidates, leave your resume here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
Potential Clients, leave your requirements here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
- Partner with the firms Commercial, Segment Marketing and Agency leads to develop a scaled Agency Review solution.
- Ensure the continuous operation and stability of the existing solution during the integration of new agency partners including operationally managing the mid-year and year-end review cycles.
- Develop and implement a more robust support process, including helpdesk, self-service and automated maintenance.
- Assess internal and external options to implement automated user-centric reporting and analytics solution.
- Lead development of review processes for new stakeholders.
- Leverage resources in Global Application Management, HR IT, to inform and to optimize operations and support for the agency review solution.
Key Skills required:
- Strong Project Management
- Stakeholder relationship management
- System design and implementation
- Familiarity with SaaS architectural implifications and ability to integrate SaaS and bespoke solutions to meet specific business requirements
- Design and implementation of operational and support processes
- Able to rally support from others
- General knowledge of BI and data management
Desired Skills required:
- Experience leading geographically dispersed, cross-functional project teams
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience managing the development of reporting and analytics solutions
- Knowledge of BI platform capabilities
- Experience designing and implementing IT system support processes
- Experience with MS Access, SQL, MS VBA
- Experience working with SaaS platforms, and Success Factors in particular
- Latest & Greatest IT solutions
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Scalable Partner
- Onshore, Onsite and Offshore Team
- Competitive Pricing
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Consulting Services, Development Project Manager, IT Services, Outsourcing services