Posted on June 10, 2015 | Categories: Consulting, E-Discovery Architect, IT Services | Posted by: admin
E-Discovery Architect – By Techcusp.com
Techcusp is Insurance, HealthCare & Banking focused Technology Services & IT Consulting firm with sweet spot into Software Development, Mobile Applications, BI, Portal and System Integration.
E-Discovery basically means the electronic aspect of identifying, collecting and producing Electronically Stored Information (ESI) in response to a request for production in a law suit or investigation. ESI may include emails, documents, presentation, databases, voicemail, audio and video files, social media, and web sites.
Our Architects & Engineers have deep exposure & understanding of E-Discovery Services. Reach out to us for our seasoned & domain rich IT Consultants; Developers & Architects for short term or long term projects.
- The E-Discovery and Document Based Collaboration Engineering team is responsible for the architecture, design, testing and 3rd line support of E-Discovery related platforms.
- Responsibilities also include document based collaboration tools such as virtual data/deal room file sharing platforms and enterprise search.
- Current platforms in scope include Sharepoint, SoIR, Client Autonomy IDOL and Autonomy Digital Safe.
- Also includes Actiance Vantage, Intralinks, IPREO Debt Domain, BrainLoop.
- Client Autonomy Digital Safe.
- Vantage Actiance Messaging capture.
- E-Discovery methodologies and platforms.
- Case handling workflow based on Sharepoint.
- Various data repositories and respective search interfaces (SoIR, SQL, LDAP).
Technical Skills required:
- Strong Experience with E-Discovery processes and E-Discovery Reference Model Components.
- Strong Experience with messaging data capture (Instant Messaging platforms and MS Exchange).
- Strong experience with Windows File Share and Sharepoint (including data capture).
- Strong information security understanding (access controls, access recertification, information security governance, encryptions standards).
- Strong Active Directory security experience.
- Strong experience monitoring an enterprise infrastructure including extracting and visualizing meaningful statistics.
Potential Candidates, leave your resume here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
Potential Clients, leave your requirements here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
- Access and Identity Management (AIM).
- Custom Solutions for Wellness, Agency, Personal Portal, & Health Exchanges.
- Improve your ROI.
- Integrated Portals – Insurance, Healthcare & Banking.
- Onsite, Onshore, Offshore Delivery.
- Secure Communication.
- Third-Party Application Integration.
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Consulting Services, E-Discovery Architect, IT Services, Outsourcing services