Posted on February 23, 2015 | Categories: Analytics, eCommerce, Tech Cusp, TechCusp.com, Uncategorized | Posted by: admin
eCommerce Project Managers by Techcusp
We are an IT Services & Software Development firm based out of Jersey City, NJ. Our eCommerce Project Managers and Consultants have deep exposure & understanding of the latest in ecommerce platforms . Reach out to us for our seasoned & domain rich IT Consultants; Developers & Software Engineers for short-term or long term projects on either hosted or self hosted basis.
- 5-7 years of hands-on end to end IT systems development life cycle management / an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5-7 years of requirements/scope analysis and testing methodology
- 2+ years managing software development and infrastructure projects
- 4+ years requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Experienced in Java/J2EE development
- Effective leadership skills, a demonstrable ability to motivate project teams and maintain effective relationships with business representatives independently
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to translate business needs into technical terms, strong conflict resolution, and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of project planning and management concepts, methodologies, tools, standards and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office apps, Visio, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Browser utilization (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc, SharePoint, Clarity, and Quality Center
- The candidate must also be proficient in SQL, data mapping, XML and knowledge of URL building
- Experience with creating presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint highly preferred
- Must be able to work independently and be deadline driven
- Experience working with remote teams an added Bonus.
- Experience with content based systems and their Architecture such as Search, support sites and community forums preferably on Endeca/Adobe
- Experience with analysis/project management on Microsites applications on eCommerce sites
- End to end management of medium to large, concurrent system or infrastructure projects per defined scope and due dates with minimal direction from senior staff and management
- Lead project team through complete project life cycle & provide coordination activities with multiple internal/external interfacing systems and 3rd party vendors to deliver business solutions based upon business and enterprise requirements
- Evaluate options for meeting user needs, and ensures that system requirements are identified, prioritized and incorporated in an effective, efficient manner
- Develop and manage project plans through overseeing the on-time completion of all work plans deliverables to ensure proper hand-off to next phase in the SDLC
- Lead team to provide problem analysis, proactively manage problems and make decisions to reach resolution and closure.
- Project planning
- Project Control Management
- Project Communications
- Issue and Risk Management
- System and User Acceptance testing coordination
- Project implementation
- Utilize project management tools
- Project and Release Reporting on a proactive basis
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
Why Us (@Techcusp) ?
- American Firm
- Attractive Pricing
- Cutting-edge Technology Consultants
- Deep Domain knowledge
- Onshore/Offshore Delivery for scale & quality
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manager Sales – Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: ebusiness, ecommerce