Posted on June 11, 2015 | Categories: IOS, QA - Testing | Posted by: admin
IOS QA Engineer – By Techcusp.com
We are Insurance, Healthcare & Banking focused Technology Services & IT Consulting firm with sweet spot into Software Development, Mobile Applications, BI, Portal and System Integration. Our Engineer & IT Consultants are on stand-by to help you deliver your IT vision & projects. Reach out to us for our seasoned & domain rich IT Consultants; Developers and Software Engineers for short term and long term projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creation of automated software test suites for sprint based releases on multiple and simultaneous projects.
- Creation and maintenance of data sets for tests documenting and execute test cases.
- Communicate progress of automated test development.
- Analyze user stories and manual tests in order to create automated software tests.
- Work with strong collaborative Agile Team.
- Analyze, interpret and summarize test results, metrics and communicate to appropriate teams.
- Train, mentor and influence other staff on software automation.
- Drive selection of frameworks, architectures and tools used in test automation.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with Product Engineering to ensure processes are integrated to support expected quality.
Key Skills required:
- Expertise in the principles of software automation.
- Knowledge and experience with software engineering best practices.
- Demonstrated experience creating automated tests for multi-tier, web-based applications.
- Demonstrated experience creating automated test solutions on MAC OS.
- Demonstrated experience providing estimates on requirements and solution information.
- Experience developing test automation frameworks.
- API or Service Testing experience.
- Ability to design and execute performance/load/stress tests with both web and windows client applications are a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to assess the effectiveness of processes and procedures and recommend improvements.
- Ability to organize time effectively, determines priority, and move work forward.
Minimum Skills required:
- Demonstrated experience in mainstream, end product oriented Java development, outside of test development.
- Experience with critical data validation including accuracy of formula and algorithms used in the processing and reporting of stored data.
- Working experience in both Linux and Windows environment.
- Access and Identity Management (AIM).
- Custom Solutions for Wellness, Agency, Personal Portal & Health Exchanges.
- Improve your ROI.
- Integrated Portals – Insurance, Healthcare & Banking.
- Onsite, Onshore, Offshore Delivery.
- Secure Communication.
- Third-Party Application Integration.
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Consulting Services, iOS, IT Services, Outsourcing services, Quality Assurance