Posted on June 9, 2015 | Categories: Banking IT, HealthCare IT, Insurance IT, IT Staff Engineer | Posted by: admin
IT Staff Engineer – By Techcusp.com
We are Insurance, Healthcare & Banking focused Technology Services & IT Consulting firm with sweet spot into Software Development, Mobile Applications, BI, Portal & System Integration.
Techcusp.com provides the following IT services:
Techcusp.com has deep domain knowledge on the above three services and also has the ability to understand your growing business & operational needs. Our IT Staff Engineers and Consultants are on stand-by to help you deliver your IT vision & projects. Reach out to us for our seasoned & domain rich IT Consultants; Developers & Software Engineers for short term or long term projects.
Key Skills required:
- Must have extensive experience in supporting large Exchange and Lync environments.
- Primary responsibilities include interfacing with other infrastructure teams.
- Evaluation/Design/Implementation of highly available/large metro clusters, and or long distance Exchange clusters experience required.
- Other operational duties include evaluation/design/implementation of software product and utilities, system administration, performance analysis and tuning, system upgrades and patching, monitoring.
- Experience with anti-spam and anti-virus technologies is required.
- Must also have extensive experience and knowledge of Active Directory.
- Need to provide Tier3+ support as required.
- Ability to analyze the environment and implement performance tuning measures.
- Develop and implement long term strategies and interface with peers to build solutions.
- Providing technical leadership to system administrators and/or other of equivalent seniority.
Preferred Skills required:
- Should acquire strong inter-personal and communication skills, and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management, serving in the capacity of an advisor/consultant and looked upon as a technology leader within IT.
- Should be able to contribute to the development of innovative ideas and applications.
- Ability to support and troubleshoot client side issues, with emphasis on Outlook and Lync.
- Experience with corporate anti-virus management and spam management.
- Ability to balance multiple Projects and tasks.
- Should be capable of writing proposals or papers, acting as vendor liaison, making presentation to customer or management or peers.
Potential Candidates, leave your resume here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
Potential Clients, leave your requirements here – http://www.techcusp.com/get-a-quote.php
- Latest & Greatest IT solutions.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- Scalable Partner.
- Onshore, Onsite & Offshore Team.
- Competitive Pricing.
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Banking IT services, Healthcare IT services, Insurance IT services, IT Staff Engineer