Posted on June 2, 2016 | Categories: HealthCare, HealthCare IT, ISVs, IT Services, Mobile Apps, Mobile Health, Portal | Posted by: admin
Digital Hospitals – The Future State
Healthcare delivery is in the midst of a huge transformation— from facility design and staff and clinician training to bedside monitoring. The all-digital hospital has moved well beyond electronic health records or telemedicine to create a seamless, paperless, connected experience for patients, staff and clinicians. It’s not just automation and information flow inside the hospital. The changes are also moving into patient homes, which are becoming the equivalent of satellite care units where nurses can monitor people around the clock. The highly efficient Digital Hospital will be equipped to handle twice as many patients with a higher level of care and safety without increasing hospital or staff size. It can track patients, staff and assets – anywhere and at any time in the hospital. Clinical information is available anywhere within the healthcare campus. Technology is linked with processes to save time, money and effort while greatly improving outcomes and the patient experience.
- Check in from home via a patient portal available through your Android, iPhone or Smart Phone
- Provide preliminary triage information such as presence of allergies, pain and its location
- Receive an RFID tag containing your information either from the kiosk or when you check in at the hospital
- After triage, the clinician can easily locate you can and access your EMR anywhere in the hospital
- You may see your Doctor Now as the Doc has already reviewed your integrated health and meds history, and has a treatment plan in place. You are on your way in less than two hours
- This real time, location services wireless digital infrastructure takes into account Coverage for stairwells, elevators, parking lots, campus as well as all floors and rooms within the hospital; and Asset tracking of all mobile and medical devices within the hospital / medical centers
The real Digital Health World
- Robots sorting medication
- Automated guided vehicles deliver lunch trays
- Machines deliver the pneumatic tubes that carry blood samples from patient floors to the laboratory
- Patients and staff wear real-time locating devices and Family members can track loved ones as they move from surgery to recovery
The Integration Challenge
One will succeed only when one is ready or able to seamlessly integrate patient information round:
- EMR Reports
- Lab Reports
- Dos & Donts
- Scheduling Next Visit etc.
- We could help you implement Digital Vision and manage the integration end-to-end.
Tags: Digital HealthCare, Digital Hospital
Posted on March 18, 2016 | Categories: Account Manager, Agency Systems, ALIP, Analytics, Change Management, Claims, Clinical Services, Consulting, Development Project Manager, Document Management, EMR / EHR, ePrescription, eRx, Health Insurance, HealthCare, HealthCare IT, Insurance IT, IT Services, Medicare, MLTC, Mobile Health, PACE, Payers, PBMs | Posted by: admin
Project Management for Insurance & HealthCare
- Casualty Insurance
- Health System
- Hospital Care
- Life & Annuity Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Physicians Group
- Emergency Room
PMI approved Project Management – Scope, Time and Cost
- Change Request Management – identifies and develops strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost.
- Communications Management – creates and manages communications with stakeholders providing relevant details for informing and decision making in status reporting.
- Cost Management – develops, monitors, and assesses project budgets through the entire project life cycle providing full transparency to stakeholders.
- Documentation Management – Creates appropriate project documentation. Effectively negotiates tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget
- Communication Management – Excellent communication, interpersonal, Presentation and written skills.
- Implementation and Transition Management – creates transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
- Integration Management – identifies and manages project interdependencies.
- Quality Management – identifies relevant quality standards and defines governance, communication, and quality processes across SDLC – Dev, QA and Prod stages
- Resource Management – identifies appropriate staff, defines roles and responsibilities, develop project organization chart and governance structure.
- Risk & Issue Management – identifies and creates mitigation plans for risks and issues. Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues.
- Schedule Management – creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints, and schedule via MS Project Plan and CA – Clarity
- Organizational Management – Ability to work well on cross functional project teams including IT and business subject matter experts
Call us for Project Management & Program Management
Tags: Manish Jaiswal as PM, PMBook, PMI, Project Management, Project Manager
M-Health – a smart way of providing Services by Techcusp.com
Since the advent of ACA – Affordable Care Act, the world of Healthcare IT has changed totally. The entire eco-system of Payers, Providers, PBMs, etc has been impacted owing to compliance and new business rules. Whether the context is Health Exchanges, Electronic Health Records, HEDIS Star Rating, Reimbursements, Wellness, Claims, Informatics, Analytics, Mobile Health and big Data, the Health IT is in challenging status to make HealthCare more affordable, reachable and compatible.
Techcusp.com has deep Healthcare domain knowledge in both Payer & Provider space to manage your growing business and operational needs. We firmly believe that our Software Engineers and Consultants are on stand-by to help you deliver your IT vision & projects.
Mobile Health (M-Health) can be defined as the generation, aggregation and dissemination of health information via mobile and wireless devices.
M-Health broadly encompasses the use of mobile telecommunication and multimedia technologies as they are integrated within increasingly mobile and wireless health care delivery systems. The field broadly encompasses the use of mobile telecommunication and multimedia technologies in health care delivery.
Now, why should you accept M-Health Services – The Reasons are quite simple:
- Medication/treatment Compliance
- Improved Information Access
- Simplify mobility
- Accuracy and Accountability
- Address Strategic Healthcare needs
- Care Coordination & clinical transformation
Techcusp believe that before undergoing the above Services you should be well aware of the different Application Categories governing Mobile Health Services – They are as follows:
- Education and awareness
- Diagnostic and treatment support
- Disease and epidemic outbreak tracking
- Remote Monitoring
- Remote Data Collection
Techcusp.com can provide you the best experience in the field of M-Health Services. Reach out to us for our seasoned & domain rich IT Consultants; Developers & Software Engineers for short term and long term projects.
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Consulting Services, HealthCAre IT, IT Services, Mobile Application services, Mobile Health Services, Outsourcing services