Sr. Program Manager – Insurance
Our Insurance Program Manager has the
- Ability to interact well with senior management; strong presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Assess and provide estimates for new requirements and integrations
- Deep Years of experience with Policy Admin Systems like Duck Creek, Guidewire etc.
- Develop a strong team of skilled onshore & offshore resources in relevant technologies, Web Services with appreciation for insurance domain
- Excellent written/verbal skills; ability to effectively communicate across all levels is required.
- Experience in understanding and communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Facilitate team meetings and work sessions; drive efficiencies through automation
- Hands on capability and deep knowledge of technologies including Microsoft .NET, Databases, Web Services, XML/XSL
- Knowledge of Insurance preferably P&C; knowledge of ACORD and other insurance standards
- Leading a team of developers onsite & offshore
- Leading implementation of new products, rating algorithms, rules, forms in policy admin systems
- Manage and maintain relationships with multiple service providers and software providers
- Organize and facilitate architecture & design sessions among groups within the enterprise
- Prepare formal presentations on architectures, designs & drive strategy discussions with business and technology leadership
- Review SOWs (Statement of Work) from vendors & partners and manage relationships
- Strong ability to identify, understand and communicate system needs from business discussions.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to influence change and drive results
- Work with enterprise technology, security and compliance groups to align with corporate standards, policies & procedures
Pls. reach out to
Sr. Director – Program Management
Tags: Duckcreek, Guidewire, PAS, Program Manager, Sr PM
Posted on April 16, 2015 | Categories: Insurance IT, Policy Admin System (PAS) | Posted by: admin
A Policy Administration System (PAS) is one of the most critical parts of Insurance business. It is a major investment for Insurance firms of all sizes.
Before enhancing with our discussion on PAS, Techcusp wants you to ask yourself:
- Why do I need a Policy Administration System?
- Are there more Cost-effective areas for my investment?
- Does Modernization play a role?
Policy Administration System (PAS) handles various aspects of Insurance Policies like:
- Policy Applications.
- Proper Administration System.
- Technological Improvement.
Techcusp believes PAS can benefit you in the following ways:
- Enhance the overall policy administration process.
- It can enable country wide expansion.
- Enables real-time data access.
- Betterment in Financial Transaction.
- Increased operations and administrative productivity.
Techcusp finds the following key elements in PAS:
Techcusp.com has deep Insurance domain knowledge to understand your growing business and operational needs.
Partner – Technology Solutions
+1 646.479.9539 / 201.2584704
Tags: Consulting Services, Insurance IT services, Outsourcing services, Policy Admin System
Posted on February 17, 2015 | Categories: Insurance, Insurance IT, Insurancec, IT Services, Policy Admin System (PAS) | Posted by: admin
Duck Creek Project Managers / Consultants by Techcusp.com
We are IT Services & Software Development firm based out of Jersey City, NJ. Our Duck Creek Project Managers / Consultants have deep exposure & understanding of Insurance IT – P&C Retail Insurance, Commercial Insurance and Specialty Insurance. Reach out to us for our seasoned & domain rich IT Consultants; Developers & Software Engineers for short-term or long term Projects on FTE/W2/C2C basis.
- Deep experience on Policy Admin System (PAS) implementation / customization / rollouts / Integrations etc
- Good understanding of all Duck Creek Products viz. Duck Creek Billing, Duck Creek Policy, Duck Creek Rating and Duck Creek Claims
- Good understanding of concepts and technologies like event-driven programming, object-oriented methodology, XML based Web Services, HTTP Communications
- Good understanding of Database Skills viz. SQL Server 2005/2008, Stored procedures, Triggers, User defined Functions / Types, Cursors, XQueries
- Good understanding of Development of Custom Components (custom Request, custom Action, custom Manuscript functions, Custom Reports etc.)
- Good understanding of Duck Creek Product Studio – Product Pages, Validation Pages, Rule building, scripting of Index Rules, Mining rules, rendering rules etc
- Good understanding of Duck Creek Shredding: Custom and OOB Shredding
- Good understanding of Duck Creek Skins: Ext JS/CSS/XSLT, Duck Creek Express platform
- Good understanding of Implementation of business logic (Middleware) using Duck Creek Example Author (UI, Service Integrations, Forms, Rating)
- Good understanding of Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 configuration for FTP (Files Sever); SMTP (Email Server); WTP (Web Server)
- Good understanding of Visual Basic Studio 2005
- Good understanding of XML language (or similar programming language)
- Very Good understating of Windows Control Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) around Development ecosystem and Web Service Development/Integration using C#.Net
- Demonstrated ability to understand industry issues and problems, relate them to clients’ needs, and propose appropriate solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Manage expectations of deliverables and timing
- Possess supervisory skills and the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Very Good communication skills – Interact with Project team and Business Representatives to understand the scope and purpose of the business process work stream
- American Firm
- Attractive Pricing
- Cutting-edge Technology Consultants
- Deep Domain knowledge
- Onshore/Offshore Delivery for scale & quality
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manager Sales – Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Accenture Duck Creek, Duck Creek Billing, Duck Creek Claims, Duck Creek PAS, Duck Creek Policy, Duck Creek Rating, Policy Admin, Techcusp for Deuck Creek Consultants