Posted on August 23, 2016 | Categories: Program and Project Management, Release Managers | Posted by: admin
Agile Scrum Project Manager
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Analyze project performance, create cost benefit analysis and identify optimal solutions
- Assist Product Master as needed with Product backlog maintenance
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
- Comfortable working through alignment on decisions with multiple stakeholders
- Consistently provide internal and external stakeholder communications and progress reports
- Work effectively with business partners, vendors, technology, and project management staff
- Deep knowledge of the Agile methodology. Experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience implementing software platforms
- Experience interfacing with all levels of the organization
- Experience with all phases of project life cycle
- Facilitate project planning, Sprint & Release Planning, daily stand-up meetings (Daily Scrum), Sprint reviews (retrospectives)
- Identify and track key measures of success for the projects
- Lead project teams consisting of internal and external business and technical resources
- Manage project budget, schedule, scope, quality and risk
- Manage requirements, risk management, and coordinate cross functional business
- Managing project stories in JIRA
- Proven experience in conflict resolution
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people/leadership skills; Ability to step in and lead with confidence while empowering the team
- Strong project management experience across a broad range of business units
Tags: Agile PM, Agile Project Management, Agile Scrum
Posted on May 12, 2015 | Categories: IT Services, Release Managers, Software Development | Posted by: admin
Release Managers / Delivery Managers by Tech Cusp
Tech Cusp is insurance, HealthCare & Banking focused Technology Services & IT Consulting firm with sweet spot into Software Development, Mobile Applications, BI, Portal and System Integration. Our Release Managers have deep exposure & understanding of Software Services. Reach out to us for our domain rich IT Consultants; Developers & Software Engineers for short-term as well as long term Projects.
- Lead & Manage Release activities including the execution of the deployment plans & checklists.
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required.
- Manage relationships and co-ordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Negotiate, plan & manage all release activities. Maintaining the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners.
- Maintaining a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
- Participate in requirements gathering meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks.
- Manage Release Readiness reviews, and Business Go/No-Go Reviews Produce Deployment and Implementation Plans.
- Create and distribute weekly release reporting.
- Research new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management needs.
- Co-ordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate cross-functional work teams towards task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Formal training in project management practices preferred.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Strong analytical mindset and shills, including the demonstrated ability to work with and manage a team to solve complex problems.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work assignments, based on changing business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- This position requires the incumbent to own the Release Management Lifecycle which includes scheduling, co-ordinating, and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various Portfolios.
- Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for the progression of content and code updates in the development, test, and production environments.
- The Release Management responsibilities also include building the Internet Sales and Operations Release Calendar in working closely with the IT release managers from different portfolios across IT and centralizing view of all releases.
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Consulting Services, IT Services, Release Managers