Delivery Director – HealthCare IT
- Manage & Lead Project Initiations, Estimates, SOWs, Budgets, Charter, Scheduling, Plan, Risks etc in support of on-going client needs and new opportunities
- Managing complex plans to resolve client production incidents and service requests through understanding of client priorities and internal processes. Tracking to plan and working across the organization to effectively meet the client’s business needs. Establishing positive relationships with clients and program resources through effective communication and on-time delivery of commitments
- Responsible for Client Relationship Management (CRM), Voice of Customers (VOC), Solutions and Escalations that demand a high degree of diplomacy, discretion, insight, and judgment
- Managing SOW / contract scope to include establishing agreed upon contract deliverables, roles, responsibilities and budget
- Lead and directly manage a team of resources, in particular as it relates to the delivery of project-based activities
- Participate and contribute thought leadership to help drive Professional Services & Business Development strategies
- Acts as a liaison between various internal organizations (Marketing, Finance, Product Management, etc.)
- Managing and developing agendas and action logs for all client meetings. Tracking open items in action log and ensuring timely delivery across the organization
- Managing and facilitating weekly and monthly client meetings and reporting on projects at a line level up to senior executive level
- Managing multiple operational projects on time, budget, and quality while accommodating competing priorities
- Managing multiple project teams to completion in parallel within time and budget and completing all project close-out activities.
- Managing project environments through the product lifecycle including procurement, build and configuration, network and security configuration, and coordinate and schedule resources
- Proactively identifying gaps in internal change, incident, service request, batch and problem management plans and external expectations; and managing client expectations regarding risks and issues mitigation
- Provide delivery engagement for existing & client portfolio. Manage client level P&L
- Strong presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate through written or verbal forums and strong interpersonal skills
- Working with Communication Team and Project Managers / Program Manager to disseminate project status, information, and expectations to internal and external client resources and stakeholders and reporting on projects at the executive level.
- Working with technical leadership to ensure their client program is properly resourced based on scope, skillset and timeframe for delivery. Escalating production issues quickly and driving resolution while communicating status and resolution path to client. Proactively escalating to resource teams to avoid risk of missing client deliverables.
Contact – Manish @ 646.644.3049 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Claims, Delivery Director, Employee Benefits System, Health IT, Health Program Manager, health SME, Health System, Program Director
Posted on June 15, 2015 | Categories: Agency Management, IT Services, Senior Consultants | Posted by: admin
Senior Consultant, Agency Management – By Techcusp.com
We are Insurance; HealthCare & Banking focused Technology services & IT Consulting Firm with sweet spot into Software Development, Mobile Applications, BI, Portal and System Integration. Our Consultants are on stand-by to help you deliver your IT vision & projects. Reach out to us for our seasoned rich Consultants; Developers and Engineers for short term and long term projects.
Techcusp.com custom build cloud based Insurance & HealthCare Agency Systems for Agents, Brokers, MGAs and Providers. We deliver for agencies of all sizes with reliable, full featured, state-of-the art agency management software systems within their budget to help them effectively manage & scale their business.
Key Responsibilities involve:
- Responsible for all aspects of agency and organization partnership.
- Managing the on time delivery of initiatives by pro-actively engaging clients, stakeholders and agencies and tracking all corresponding documentation and requirements against project plan milestones.
- Creativity and Innovation from agencies through best-in-class agency management practices.
- Refine and Implement strategic process initiatives in order to drive greater efficiency.
- Act as day-to-day of contact of client, organization and stakeholders on all agency management responsibilities.
- Provide clear and consistent communication between the partners and their respective stakeholders.
- Establish and communicate clear expectations regarding agency performance leading to building strong, enduring relationships.
- Client of agency calendar milestones for Agency, Client, Stakeholders and Agency Management organization.
- Expert in counselling internal stakeholders on Industry Best Practice to help shape decisions pertaining to key aspects of the organization’s agency stewardship efforts.
Key Skills required:
Project Management & Reporting –
- Provide regular management reporting on key initiatives, milestones and performance.
- Monitor and report on progress toward individual Agency and Departmental objectives.
- Problem solving and escalate where needed to minimize risks and achieve plan goals.
- Continually monitor for efficiency and clarity, identify issues and suggests improvements.
Budget Management –
- Assist organization with communications, project management or other support to ensure are incurred and paid in accordance with Telecommunication policies.
- Work with Finance to report and track performance against targets and remediate as needed.
- Expense budget management, agency fee payments, performance tracking as required.
Preferred Skills required:
- Ability to recognize and resolve complex problems positively and professionally.
- Ability to establish plans, monitor and report on program/project status.
- Solid ability to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans.
- Able to work accurately under time pressures; and ability to work independently with minimal supervision in an environment with frequently changing business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience handling extremely confidential information appropriately.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Individual Contributor Role.
- Decision Making Authority.
- Latest & Greatest IT solutions.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- Scalable Partner.
- Onshore, Onsite & Offshore Team.
- Competitive Pricing.
Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Manger Sales – IT Consulting & Technology Services
Phone: +1 646.644.3049 / 201.258.4704 / 201.589.5962
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: Agency Management, Consulting Services, IT Services, Outsourcing services, Senior Consultant