Posted on March 18, 2016 | Categories: Program and Project Management, Program Manager, Project Manager | Posted by: admin
The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the project throughout the project s lifecycle Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control and Closure. This includes ensuring that all the project deliverables and outcomes are implemented on time, on budget, and within scope, to meet the expectations of the client i.e. the Project Sponsor and the Leadership.
- Able to sometimes manage concurrent projects
- Ensure that the project includes all the work required, and only the work required to complete the project
- Ensure the project scope is adequately defined and agreed upon by all stakeholders
- Manage projects with moderately defined, complex, multi-faceted scope, with several project dependencies
- Manage projects with scope that impact across profit centers, support centers
- Works closely with project sponsors to ensure requirements are complete, accurate and measurable
Schedule / Time Management
- Ensure that any project change requests are assessed for impact to schedule, and that approved schedule changes are implemented
- Ensure that appropriate duration and labor estimates are prepared and maintained for project efforts
- Ensure that project resource time estimates are accurately reflected in the corporate project management tool, to facilitate reporting on actuals for cost estimates
- Establish & maintain detailed master project work plan using the corporate project management tool
- Monitor project progress against baseline schedule
- Identifies, tracks, manages and resolves project issues and risk
- Performs risk analysis and assist in the development of risk response plans
- Communicate / report financial performance throughout project lifecycle
- Ensure that any project change requests are assessed for impact to budget or business case and that approved cost changes are implemented
- Ensure that initial project estimates & financial forecasts are complete with sufficient level of detail to support baseline estimates
- Monitor the status of the project from a cost perspective
- Responsible for overseeing a project budget of $1million plus
- Throughout project, ensure that project budget/actuals are accounted for accurately, and in a timely manner
- Ensure that project deliverables Charter, BRDs, Test Plans etc. meet quality standards and are approved in a timely manner
- Ensure that project approach deploys adequate quality assurance techniques in accordance with Client standards
- Able to interface with stakeholders for each project
- Manage a project team & resource team – Dev, QA & Prod
- Promotes proper resource management by assigning clear ownership in the project schedule, with resource forecasted at appropriate levels
- Managing the expectations of and influencing several diverse stakeholders, through effective communication and well-tuned interpersonal skills, is critical to project success.
- The project manager must be client focused and is expected to manage relationships and expectations.
- Act as a change agent where necessary, and motivating the project teams in support of meeting the project and business objectives are key competencies in this leadership role.
- Throughout the project s life cycle, the project manager must also remain focused on driving the team and maintaining momentum.
- Applying lessons learned from previous projects to current projects is another way to ensure continuous improvement.
- Determining which project management tools are best suited and effectively using those tools to increase the likelihood of project success is a key decision that project managers must continuously make when managing projects.
- Escalates and resolves issues via proper communication channels
- Institutes effective project related internal and external communication
- Maintains and distributes required project documentation and performance information, including status reports and progress measurements
Need help with Project Management, reach out to us
Tags: Director of Project Management, Project Management, Project Manager, QA, Risks
Posted on March 18, 2016 | Categories: Account Manager, Agency Systems, ALIP, Analytics, Change Management, Claims, Clinical Services, Consulting, Development Project Manager, Document Management, EMR / EHR, ePrescription, eRx, Health Insurance, HealthCare, HealthCare IT, Insurance IT, IT Services, Medicare, MLTC, Mobile Health, PACE, Payers, PBMs | Posted by: admin
Project Management for Insurance & HealthCare
- Casualty Insurance
- Health System
- Hospital Care
- Life & Annuity Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Physicians Group
- Emergency Room
PMI approved Project Management – Scope, Time and Cost
- Change Request Management – identifies and develops strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost.
- Communications Management – creates and manages communications with stakeholders providing relevant details for informing and decision making in status reporting.
- Cost Management – develops, monitors, and assesses project budgets through the entire project life cycle providing full transparency to stakeholders.
- Documentation Management – Creates appropriate project documentation. Effectively negotiates tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget
- Communication Management – Excellent communication, interpersonal, Presentation and written skills.
- Implementation and Transition Management – creates transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
- Integration Management – identifies and manages project interdependencies.
- Quality Management – identifies relevant quality standards and defines governance, communication, and quality processes across SDLC – Dev, QA and Prod stages
- Resource Management – identifies appropriate staff, defines roles and responsibilities, develop project organization chart and governance structure.
- Risk & Issue Management – identifies and creates mitigation plans for risks and issues. Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues.
- Schedule Management – creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints, and schedule via MS Project Plan and CA – Clarity
- Organizational Management – Ability to work well on cross functional project teams including IT and business subject matter experts
Call us for Project Management & Program Management
Tags: Manish Jaiswal as PM, PMBook, PMI, Project Management, Project Manager
Posted on March 31, 2015 | Categories: Uncategorized | Posted by: admin
HealthCare Standard Organizations
Tags: Health IT, HealthCare, HealthCare Standards, HL7, Project Management, Techcusp for HealthCare Standards
Posted on February 5, 2015 | Categories: Program and Project Management, Project Manager | Posted by: admin
Project Managers by Techcusp.com
We are IT Services & Software Development firm based out of Jersey City, NJ. Our Project Managers have deep exposure & understanding of Insurance IT, HealthCare IT and Banking IT space. Reach out to us for our seasoned & domain rich IT Consultants; Developers & Software Engineers for short-term or long term Projects on FTE/W2/C2C basis.
project managers have the following skills and expertise:
- Agile, Scrum, Crystal, JAD, RAD, RUP, SDLC, Waterfall, Prince2, CMM, Six Sigma
- Business Process Analysis/Improvement
- Change Management
- Development Management
- Management Consulting
- MS Project, Visio, MS Office, Project Workbench, MS Sharepoint, Clarity
- Organizational Realignment
- PMI/PMP Certified
- Program Management
- Project Coordination
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning, Vendor Management
- Team Building, Staff Training
- Demonstrated ability to understand industry issues and problems, relate them to clients’ needs, and propose appropriate solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Manage expectations of deliverables and timing
- Possess supervisory skills and the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Very Good communication skills – Interact with Project team and Business Representatives to understand the scope and purpose of the business process work stream
- American Firm
- Attractive Pricing
- Cutting-edge Technology Consultants
- Deep Domain knowledge
- Onshore/Offshore Delivery for scale & quality
To Hire Me Now! Contact – Careers with Techcusp.com or
Dr Aradhana Khandekar
Partner – Consulting & Staffing
+1 914-703-1762 / 201.604.3480
Insurance IT | HealthCare IT | Banking IT | Staffing
Tags: BA, Banking PM, Health PM, Insurance PM, IT PM, PM, Program Manager, Project Management, Project Manager, Techcusp for PM
Techcusp.com for Banking IT
Techcusp Sweet Spot – Banking & FS
- Capital Markets
- Card, Payments & Cash Mgt.
- Commercial Banking
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Hedge Funds
- Investment Banking
- Private Equity / VCs
- Retail Banking
- Wealth Management
Techcusp – Banking IT Services & Software Solutions
- Apps Development
- Big Data
- Cloud Services
- Consulting Services (Project Management)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- System Integration
- Trading Solutions
Tags: Banking IT, Financial Services, FS IT, mobility, Project Management, Techcusp for Banking, Trading Solutions